The Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip without USB Cable chipboard is based on the famous Arduino platform and does all the functions of Uno, but with a smaller footprint.
The Nano Board R3 with CH340 chip without USB Cable is vital for your small project where you don’t need much of a pin-outs but the small size is very important to make it look good.
This Nano equips a low-cost USB-Serial Chip that makes it less in price than Nano with FTDI USB-Serial Chip used on older versions of Arduino Nano.
The Nano Arduino is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Nano R3). It has more or less the same functionality of the Uno but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
The Nano can be power via the mini-USB connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply (pin 30), or 5V regulated external power supply (pin 27). The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.
- CH340 chip might not work directly with some PC/Laptop, you will need some ch340 drivers.
- This board comes with OLD BOOTLOADER buy it accordingly
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Support USB download and Power
- Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply
- It Supports power supply by 9V battery
- Support ISP download
- Automatic reset during program download.
- Power OK blue LED on the bottom.
- Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED.
- +5V to AREF jumper.
- Auto-sensing/switching power input.
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor.
- ICSP header for direct program download.
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.