As technology advances, organizations increasingly depend on technology and information assets have evolved into critical components of survival.
Ethical hackers are individuals who are generally hired in organizations to perform a trusted and controlled attempt to penetrate into the digital resources of the organization which includes systems, network and applications, using the same tools, thoughts and methodology adopted by malicious attackers.
The goal of ethical hackers is to help organizations being proactive and take necessary measures against malicious attacks by attacking system themselves, most importantly staying within the legal limits. This activity comes from a proven practice of trying to catch a thief by thinking like a thief.
Highlights of the workshop:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Social Media hacking and Security
- Mobile hacking and security
- Operating system hacking and security
- Network hacking and security
- Website hacking and security
- Software reverse engineering
- Live Case studies of Cyber Crime Investigation
Duration of Training: 16 hours (8 hours per day) – On-Campus Training
- Software Toolkit
- Technical Support
- Internship Opportunities at CyberCure Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Discounts in Classroom Training.
- Authorised Certificate
Download Complete Course Curriculum Here!